Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lays Classic BLT

The other day i was aimlessly walking around Walmart when something caught my eye.  Lays came out with a new flavor potato chips called Classic BLT.  I was skeptical to how they would taste, but being a huge fan of bacon, I knew i had to try them.  When i opened the bag, I got a whiff of what smelt like bacon bits.  I tried them and was very happy with the results.  It tasted like bacon bits with a hint of mayo.  It made me want to throw a bunch of them on a sandwich and call it my lunch.  After i finished the bag, I immediately went back for more.  If you are a fan of bacon like I am, then you should definitely give them a try.
--JD--

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that they made a BLT flavor. -Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will they come out with next? That sounds amazing. If I wasn't on a diet I would buy them in a heartbeat. Once I shed 20 more pounds, I'll be sure to try these chips!

    -JR

    ReplyDelete