Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sauteed Perogies

Last night for dinner I was hungry so i decided to cook myself some perogies. I had a box of Mrs. T's potato and cheddar perogies. First what I did was sauteed chopped onions in olive oil and butter. I then removed the onion once they were almost finished and added in the perogies. I cooked them on medium and a few minutes before the perogies were done I added in the onions once again and also added chopped garlic. Once the perogies were golden brown I removed them, the onion and garlic. I served them with a side of sour cream. If you like perogies you should definitely try cooking them this way.

--DV

1 comment:

  1. sounds yummy. I had Sweet Potato Perogies the other day and they were good. I will have to try your way of making them. -Carissa

    ReplyDelete