Sunday, March 11, 2012

Crazy Friday Sushi Roll

Being a resident of Oceanside I'm able to have experienced amazing sushi from Masago, a Neo Asian Fusion restaurant. They opened around six months ago and still have 50% off everything on the menu except kitchen entrees (30%) or lunch specials (15%). Without the discounts on the sushi the store would be pricey.
Tonight I had a Crazy Friday roll, which had shrimp tempura, spicy lobster, avocado, and fish eggs. It was tasty, the avocado had a funny texture to it, but avocado always has a funny taste. Over all I rate it a 9/10.

-RC

2 comments:

  1. Wow that looks amazing! I'm definitely a huge sushi fan and always looking for new places to try. This sounds like a great deal!
    -Adriana Sek

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place sounds really reasonable. My girlfriends and I sometimes go to sushi restaurants when we have girls nights so I'm going to tell them about this one!
    -Alexa Sugrue

    ReplyDelete