Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Harrah's Breakfast Buffet

Over the weekend I went on a trip to Atlantic city with my girlfriend and some friends. Saturday morning before we left to come home we stopped at the breakfast buffet at Harrah's resort. They had a large selection of different breakfast foods. They were also serving lunch as well. The food was relatively reasonable and they had a lot to choose from. The cost of the buffet was $26 which seemed reasonable.

Although I did not enjoy the quality of the food as much as I would have liked, it was much better then the last breakfast buffet I went to the last time being in Atlantic city which was at Caesars resort. When I went to Caesars, I was extremely disappointed with the buffet and felt I had wasted my money. The food was horrible and on top of that some of it was cold. I do not expect much from buffets but that experience was absolutely horrendous.
 --DV--

4 comments:

  1. I was there last month! They did have a lot of food and buffets just excite me, haha. It wasn't too bad, nor too great, but it did the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am acually planning a trip to Atlantic City during spring break. Thank you so much for updating me on the quality of food. Also, thank you for posting the price. As a college student, I always try to save money where I can.

    -JR

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem and yeah saving money is always good as a student. By the way I went back for spring break as well but this time I did not go to the buffet.
    --DV

    ReplyDelete