Saturday, March 10, 2012

Homemade Omelet


This morning I woke up unusually hungry.  I opened my fridge and was happy to see that I had all the ingredients to make an omelet, so i figured why not give it a try.  I chopped up a little bit of onions, green peppers, and some of the leftover ham.  First I heated up the ham for a few seconds in the microwave and put that aside.  I scrambled the three eggs in a bowl then threw it in the pan on low heat.  After the eggs started to cook, i added the ham, onions, peppers and some shredded mozzarella cheese then folded the omelet into a half circle shape.  I added a little salt and pepper and kept the omelet on the heat until the egg was completely cooked.  The result was surprisingly better than expected.  Nothing is more satisfying in the morning than a homemade omelet and a cup of coffee.
--JD--

1 comment:

  1. While reading this my mouth watered. I will make this tomorrow morning. Not only is it healthy, it sounds delicious. (Those two usually do not go together) Thank you for openeing my eyes to the amazing variety of omlets that I can create in the mornings before school. Combined with the coffee it will make my entire day complete. Thank you Big Appetite!

    -JR

    ReplyDelete