Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Imperia Pasta Machine

For Christmas I bought my mother an Imperia pasta making machine as well as a rack to hang dry the pasta after. She has been talking about buying herself one for a while and never did. A few weeks ago she decided to use it for the first time. I was impressed on how well the pasta came out. She made spaghetti for the time. It came out great although some strands were thicker then others. I enjoyed the meal very much and it was more filling then I had expected.

The pasta reminded me of the pasta I had when I went on vacation to Italy. After it was done I asked how she felt about the pasta maker and she replied that she loved it and was a fun experience and can't wait  to use it again.
                               

So for anyone who loves to cook and loves pasta I highly recommend this product. Be sure to be willing to put the time and effort in.

-DV-


No comments:

Post a Comment